Request a Link Here
(Read Guidelines for LawForKids.org Links below)
Guidelines on Accepting
Links To/From Law for Kids
The Arizona Bar Foundation is the non-profit charitable arm of
the State Bar of Arizona. The Foundation carries out programs supported
and generated by the legal community to educate people, especially kids,
about the law.
LawForKids.org is a Law-Related Education and community outreach
project of the Arizona Bar Foundation, supported with funding from the
Arizona Supreme Court's Juvenile Crime Reduction Fund. LawForKids.org
educates kids about the law by exposing them to facts about the law that
affect the decisions they make in their daily lives, answering their questions
about the law and compiling links to Law-Related resources on the Internet.
Links must conform to the purpose and intent of LawForKids.org.
Any links on LawForKids.org to other sites must be compatible with the
goals stated above and meet the criteria listed below. All outside sites
that link to LawForKids.org should conform to these criteria as well.
- Audience - youth, teens, teachers, and/or parents
- Content on a linked site must NOT include inappropriate language or
material and must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Increase users knowledge of the law
- Promote law-abiding behavior
- List pertinent resources for kids, parents and teachers
- Recognize young people in law-related activities
- Represent a government agency
- Format - Developmentally appropriate for the target audience.
- Any legal information listed on a site must not be represented as
- Cost - Site visitors must incur no direct cost for utilizing resources
on the site.
If you need more information regarding a link request, please send an
email to the editor.