Teachers *  About LFK * LFK en Espanol * Search LFK:   
LFK Home Speak Up! Stories Toons Laws Justice for All Law Docs Change It! Games Links
Search Questions
 Speak Up! Topics
  Arrested (61)
  Banking (5)
  Bullying (6)
  Contracts (5)
  Credit (4)
  Curfew (44)
  Drinking (25)
  Driving (187)
  Emancipation (67)
  Family (219)
  Guns and Weapons (23)
  Housing (17)
  Illegal Substances (91)
  Jury Duty (15)
  Marriage (16)
  New Laws (15)
  Other (378)
  School (118)
  Sexual Assault and Misconduct (31)
  Trouble (34)
  Vandalism and Property Damage (8)
  Violence (87)
  Voting (6)
  When You Turn 18 (107)
  Work and Employment (24)

Latest Questions
  • Is it illegal to download foreign items that is not licensed in United States?

  • I have a questions for you. Since i'm emancipated do I still have to have my parent sign for me to get a tatoo in arizona. And if not would i have to bring the emancipation papers with me to get a tatoo.thanx for answering all my questions.

  • how many people can i have in my car,and what is the curfew in goodyear,az

  • what is the cerfew for pinetop-lakeside, az?

  • Can I get emancipated if I'm only 15, if I'm pregnant, and still going to school? And can I live with my boyfriend which he has a job and will prvied everything needed for me and my baby.

  • Search Dictionary

    Tell a friend about this page!
    Type a friend’s email address into the box below, then hit ‘send.

    Speak Up! - View Question #20779

    printer friendly version

    Question: I am 17 and am a father to a 2 month old little girl. I want to be responsible for my daughter so when I graduate I will get a job. How much of my paycheck should I give my daughter for childsupport? I want it to be the right amount she is entitled to and nothing less.


    The amount someone pays for child support is determined by a Court, and is different depending on your specific circumstances.  However, the Arizona Court System has an Arizona Child support calculator website that you can use for an estimate of what your child support payments will be.

    1 thru 5 of 16 comments    [ 1 ]  2   3   4    
    On 04/26/09
    celine from NM said:
    im so so so happy that yew decided to take resonsiblity for your baby
    On 04/01/09
    Chris from AZ said:
    Man getting that girl was not smart.. But i mean atleast yu want too help out the mother but you should still be in the childs life.. Not just want too pay but never see her! kids need too grow up with both there parents..
    On 09/24/08
    Brenda from OR said:
    if i remember correctly childcare is several hndr3ed dollars less but y dont u marry ur childs mother take more responsibility aand y did u get the mother pregnant in the first place these r 1 y premarrital and underage sex is a bad bad bad idea dont do no matter how in love u think u r
    On 09/23/08
    MVL from NJ said:
    You know what u actually have the guts to take care of ur baby u should pay enough 4 the stuff the baby uses so i think you should go to the store get the prices of the thingd ur baby is going to need and sum it all up and figure what's going to b e the right price
    On 04/04/08
    Heathe from TX said:
    What you are wanting to do is wonderful. It makes a person hopeful that there are others like you out there. As far as Bub's comment on reputation, imagine how much worse a reputation could be when they learned you left a child to fend for itself. Good job on stepping up!
    1 thru 5 of 16 comments    [ 1 ]  2   3   4    

    Read more about the law and Marriage
    Related Stories
    • Marriage
      • No stories found!
    Related Laws
    • Marriage
      • No laws found!
    LFK Home   |   Speak Up!   |   Stories   |   Toons   |   Laws   |   Justice for All   |   Law Docs   |   Change It!   |   Games   |   Links
    Disclaimer: The information contained in this site is made available as a public service to the general public and is not intended to serve as legal advice. You should consult a trained legal professional for questions you may have about the laws affecting juveniles or any legal interpretations.

    Send Feedback regarding website content or to report bugs.
    Copyright © 1998 - 2024. Arizona Foundation for Legal Services & Education, All rights reserved

    Privacy Policy  |  Terms of use  |  Disclaimer  |  Contact Us