Teachers *  About LFK * LFK en Espanol * Search LFK:   
LFK Home Speak Up! Stories Toons Laws Justice for All Law Docs Change It! Games Links
Search Questions
 Speak Up! Topics
  Arrested (61)
  Banking (5)
  Bullying (6)
  Contracts (5)
  Credit (4)
  Curfew (44)
  Drinking (25)
  Driving (187)
  Emancipation (67)
  Family (219)
  Guns and Weapons (23)
  Housing (17)
  Illegal Substances (91)
  Jury Duty (15)
  Marriage (16)
  New Laws (15)
  Other (378)
  School (118)
  Sexual Assault and Misconduct (31)
  Trouble (34)
  Vandalism and Property Damage (8)
  Violence (87)
  Voting (6)
  When You Turn 18 (107)
  Work and Employment (24)

Latest Questions
  • Is it illegal to download foreign items that is not licensed in United States?

  • I have a questions for you. Since i'm emancipated do I still have to have my parent sign for me to get a tatoo in arizona. And if not would i have to bring the emancipation papers with me to get a tatoo.thanx for answering all my questions.

  • how many people can i have in my car,and what is the curfew in goodyear,az

  • what is the cerfew for pinetop-lakeside, az?

  • Can I get emancipated if I'm only 15, if I'm pregnant, and still going to school? And can I live with my boyfriend which he has a job and will prvied everything needed for me and my baby.

  • Search Dictionary

    Tell a friend about this page!
    Type a friend’s email address into the box below, then hit ‘send.

    Speak Up! - View Question #21465

    printer friendly version

    Question: I'm 15 and will soon be turning 16 in 3 months. I have a baby. My mom and i are always fighting in front of my son and we're always moving. And i think that's totally unstable. I have a job and i can be stable without moving around so many times. I want to know also, how do i go about putting the bio father on the birth certificate? Can my mom ever get rights over my son? My mom knew that my boyfriend and i were having sex and at the time i was 14 and he was 19 could he get charges pressed on him by mom since the child is 8 months could she still go and do that? Or is it too late? thanks


    Your question, it seems, can be answered in two parts -

    First review lawforkids Question #678

    Then, review lawfordkids Question #17276

    1 thru 5 of 6 comments    [ 1 ]  2    
    On 05/17/08
    Gabe from GA said:
    maybe you should put your child up for adoption, I mean you are a bit young
    On 01/08/07
    Jessica from TX said:
    I am 15 yrs old and I am a mother to a 4 month old son. Can I go live with my boyfriend without permission from my parents?
    On 10/05/06
    David from UT said:
    well you do have a mess on your hands, i'm a dad and i think that you should do what is best for you and the baby. it is hard and you have got to work with every one involved. but i bet your a good mouther.
    On 09/22/06
    Amanda from NY said:
    I think moving in with the boyfriend is a bad idea, you are too young!! What you need to do is work it out with your mother,try and make everything work living there. You'll never know how hard you have it until you move away from your parents! I thought it was bad living with my mom cause all we did was fight, so i moved from IN to NY and now I wanna live back with my mom so bad!! As far as your mother knowing you guys were having sex and you were 14~ SHAME ON HER for allowing it. If I was her I sure would put a charge on him. Why is he having sex with a child? He was practially a grown man!
    On 09/20/06
    Michelle from VA said:
    your mom cannot have custody of ur baby but she can have custody of u and she can get the father arrested if she wanted to.
    1 thru 5 of 6 comments    [ 1 ]  2    

    Read more about the law and Emancipation
    Related Stories
    • Emancipation
      • No stories found!
    Related Laws
    LFK Home   |   Speak Up!   |   Stories   |   Toons   |   Laws   |   Justice for All   |   Law Docs   |   Change It!   |   Games   |   Links
    More tips here: on this post buy accutane without prescription online check out here.
    Disclaimer: The information contained in this site is made available as a public service to the general public and is not intended to serve as legal advice. You should consult a trained legal professional for questions you may have about the laws affecting juveniles or any legal interpretations.

    Send Feedback regarding website content or to report bugs.
    Copyright © 1998 - 2020. Arizona Foundation for Legal Services & Education, All rights reserved

    Privacy Policy  |  Terms of use  |  Disclaimer  |  Contact Us