Teachers *  About LFK * LFK en Espanol * Search LFK:   
LFK Home Speak Up! Stories Toons Laws Justice for All Law Docs Change It! Games Links
Search Questions
 Speak Up! Topics
  Arrested (61)
  Banking (5)
  Bullying (6)
  Contracts (5)
  Credit (4)
  Curfew (44)
  Drinking (25)
  Driving (187)
  Emancipation (67)
  Family (219)
  Guns and Weapons (23)
  Housing (17)
  Illegal Substances (91)
  Jury Duty (15)
  Marriage (16)
  New Laws (15)
  Other (378)
  School (118)
  Sexual Assault and Misconduct (31)
  Trouble (34)
  Vandalism and Property Damage (8)
  Violence (87)
  Voting (6)
  When You Turn 18 (107)
  Work and Employment (24)

Latest Questions
  • Is it illegal to download foreign items that is not licensed in United States?

  • I have a questions for you. Since i'm emancipated do I still have to have my parent sign for me to get a tatoo in arizona. And if not would i have to bring the emancipation papers with me to get a tatoo.thanx for answering all my questions.

  • how many people can i have in my car,and what is the curfew in goodyear,az

  • what is the cerfew for pinetop-lakeside, az?

  • Can I get emancipated if I'm only 15, if I'm pregnant, and still going to school? And can I live with my boyfriend which he has a job and will prvied everything needed for me and my baby.

  • Search Dictionary

    Tell a friend about this page!
    Type a friend’s email address into the box below, then hit ‘send.

    Speak Up! - View Question #22110

    printer friendly version

    Question: I was recently arrested at my work for stealing about 600.00 dollars over a months period of time while working there and when i was caught by camera an my work interigated me for an hour before they called the police and the police came they released me to my parent ten told me they would send papers on when my court date is. What charges could i get?

    Answer: Arizona recognizes the taking of property (including money) belonging to another with the intent to deprive the other person of such property under Arizona Revised Statutes section 13-1802  as Theft. Under the same statute, section E., theft is classified as a class 6 felony if the amount taken is greater than $250.00 but less that $1,000.00 and the crime is committed by an adult. Arizona law will apply juvenile procedure if the case is committed by a juvenile and will classify the crime as described under the adult criminal code as described above. (A.R.S. § 13-1802)

    1 thru 3 of 3 comments    [ 1 ]   
    On 10/01/08
    K.D. from TX said:
    On 10/09/07
    james from AZ said:
    good luck. atleast the 600 dollars will start to pay for your lawyer. good luck on getting a good lawyer. 
    On 02/16/07
    apocalypseii from AZ said:
    you're in deep. sorry man. Get a good lawyer, ASAP, a good lawyer can make a 5 year sentence into a year (figuratively, not literally) but you know what I mean. It depends if you're an adult, too. Plead guilty, be nice to all judges, admit everything, judges like honesty (cause they dont see much of it)
    1 thru 3 of 3 comments    [ 1 ]   

    Read more about the law and Arrested
    Related Stories
    Related Laws
    LFK Home   |   Speak Up!   |   Stories   |   Toons   |   Laws   |   Justice for All   |   Law Docs   |   Change It!   |   Games   |   Links
    Click reference: on this page buy prednisone online with prescription you could check here.
    Disclaimer: The information contained in this site is made available as a public service to the general public and is not intended to serve as legal advice. You should consult a trained legal professional for questions you may have about the laws affecting juveniles or any legal interpretations.

    Send Feedback regarding website content or to report bugs.
    Copyright © 1998 - 2022. Arizona Foundation for Legal Services & Education, All rights reserved

    Privacy Policy  |  Terms of use  |  Disclaimer  |  Contact Us