Teachers *  About LFK * LFK en Espanol * Search LFK:   
LFK Home Speak Up! Stories Toons Laws Justice for All Law Docs Change It! Games Links
Search Questions
 Speak Up! Topics
  Arrested (61)
  Banking (5)
  Bullying (6)
  Contracts (5)
  Credit (4)
  Curfew (44)
  Drinking (25)
  Driving (187)
  Emancipation (67)
  Family (219)
  Guns and Weapons (23)
  Housing (17)
  Illegal Substances (91)
  Jury Duty (15)
  Marriage (16)
  New Laws (15)
  Other (378)
  School (118)
  Sexual Assault and Misconduct (31)
  Trouble (34)
  Vandalism and Property Damage (8)
  Violence (87)
  Voting (6)
  When You Turn 18 (107)
  Work and Employment (24)

Latest Questions
  • Is it illegal to download foreign items that is not licensed in United States?

  • I have a questions for you. Since i'm emancipated do I still have to have my parent sign for me to get a tatoo in arizona. And if not would i have to bring the emancipation papers with me to get a tatoo.thanx for answering all my questions.

  • how many people can i have in my car,and what is the curfew in goodyear,az

  • what is the cerfew for pinetop-lakeside, az?

  • Can I get emancipated if I'm only 15, if I'm pregnant, and still going to school? And can I live with my boyfriend which he has a job and will prvied everything needed for me and my baby.

  • Search Dictionary

    Tell a friend about this page!
    Type a friend’s email address into the box below, then hit ‘send.

    Speak Up! - View Question #22499

    printer friendly version

    Question: i have been emotionally abused practically my whole life and now for the past 8 months it has gotten horrible i cant take it anymore im so depressed and im always crying. Can i move out to a family that is willing to actually love me but my parents do not like them? can i just leave for the saftey of my inner self?

    If you are in need of immediate help with an abuse issue, tell an adult that you trust like a teacher, doctor, police officer, and call one of the hotlines below:
    • Arizona Child Protective Services 888-SOS-CHILD or 888-767-2445
    • Child Help USA Hotline 800-422-4453
    • National Crisis/Suicide Hotline 800-999-9999
    • National Domestic Violence Hotline 800-799-7233
    • Teen Link (Various Topics) 800-235-9678
    • Youth Crisis Hotline 800-448-4663
    If you believe that you are in danger of physical harm, call 911 immediately!
    You can also see answers to questions #18429, #120, #18415, and #17664 for information on abuse. See answers to questions #179, #93 and #117 for parental responsibilities and control in Arizona. See answers to questions #159 and #17819 for information on leaving home without parental permission. See answers to questions #182, #144 and #122 for information on incorrigible minors.
    Please let us know if you have any further questions.

    0 thru 0 of 0 comments      
    Sorry, there are currently no comments posted
    0 thru 0 of 0 comments      

    Read more about the law and Emancipation
    Related Stories
    • Emancipation
      • No stories found!
    Related Laws
    LFK Home   |   Speak Up!   |   Stories   |   Toons   |   Laws   |   Justice for All   |   Law Docs   |   Change It!   |   Games   |   Links
    Disclaimer: The information contained in this site is made available as a public service to the general public and is not intended to serve as legal advice. You should consult a trained legal professional for questions you may have about the laws affecting juveniles or any legal interpretations.

    Send Feedback regarding website content or to report bugs.
    Copyright © 1998 - 2023. Arizona Foundation for Legal Services & Education, All rights reserved

    Privacy Policy  |  Terms of use  |  Disclaimer  |  Contact Us