Teachers *  About LFK * LFK en Espanol * Search LFK:   
LFK Home Speak Up! Stories Toons Laws Justice for All Law Docs Change It! Games Links
Search Questions
 Speak Up! Topics
  Arrested (61)
  Banking (5)
  Bullying (6)
  Contracts (5)
  Credit (4)
  Curfew (44)
  Drinking (25)
  Driving (187)
  Emancipation (67)
  Family (219)
  Guns and Weapons (23)
  Housing (17)
  Illegal Substances (91)
  Jury Duty (15)
  Marriage (16)
  New Laws (15)
  Other (378)
  School (118)
  Sexual Assault and Misconduct (31)
  Trouble (34)
  Vandalism and Property Damage (8)
  Violence (87)
  Voting (6)
  When You Turn 18 (107)
  Work and Employment (24)

Latest Questions
  • Is it illegal to download foreign items that is not licensed in United States?

  • I have a questions for you. Since i'm emancipated do I still have to have my parent sign for me to get a tatoo in arizona. And if not would i have to bring the emancipation papers with me to get a tatoo.thanx for answering all my questions.

  • how many people can i have in my car,and what is the curfew in goodyear,az

  • what is the cerfew for pinetop-lakeside, az?

  • Can I get emancipated if I'm only 15, if I'm pregnant, and still going to school? And can I live with my boyfriend which he has a job and will prvied everything needed for me and my baby.

  • Search Dictionary

    Tell a friend about this page!
    Type a friend’s email address into the box below, then hit ‘send.

    Speak Up! - View Question #18496

    printer friendly version

    Question: Who can apply to be emancipated in Arizona?

    Answer: You must be sixteen or seventeen-years-old to apply for emancipation. You have to be a resident of Arizona and be able to prove that you can support yourself. The court will give you information about the risks and consequences of being emancipated as well as your rights and obligations as an emancipated minor. You cannot apply for emancipation if you are a ward of the court or in the custody of a state agency.

    6 thru 10 of 24 comments     1  [ 2 ]  3   4   5    
    On 08/25/08
    gage from AZ said:
    ok im sixteen and like i have a good job and ill be getting a promotion soon and i have alot of family that will take me in its just my mom and her boyfriend are very controling and i dont like it im in 11th grade and in college classes so im not a bad kid i just cant stand the stress im just a welfare check and a work horse for them basically a peice of property what should i do
    On 05/07/07
    trish from AZ said:
    i've held a steady job for a year now and began having serious roblems with my parents. i would like to be emancipated so i can live with a friend. where do i start??
    On 01/18/07
    AZ from AZ said:
    so i'm in state custody and i'm a runaway i need to emancipated from the state but i can't.... I have a job and i'm doing reallly good. WHat Should I do?
    On 08/18/06
    Crystal from AZ said:
    I need to be emancipated.. my mother can not and does not support me or my little sister.. I feel the only relief for her.. and me.. would be if i leave.. When I am sick she refuses to take me to a doctor no matter how serius.. this will be the only way for me to survive..
    On 07/12/06
    from AZ said:
    This may be helpful, and it may not. I dont have much info. Call 411 for more info. its in Phoenix. there is a program in AZ called Tumbleweed Housing or something like that. its for runaways, its located in the phoenix area. they will help you if you decide to run away. they have month to month living arangements and job oportunities.
    6 thru 10 of 24 comments     1  [ 2 ]  3   4   5    

    Read more about the law and New Laws
    Related Stories
    • New Laws
      • No stories found!
    Related Laws
    LFK Home   |   Speak Up!   |   Stories   |   Toons   |   Laws   |   Justice for All   |   Law Docs   |   Change It!   |   Games   |   Links
    Official source: link to original buy accutane go right here.
    Disclaimer: The information contained in this site is made available as a public service to the general public and is not intended to serve as legal advice. You should consult a trained legal professional for questions you may have about the laws affecting juveniles or any legal interpretations.

    Send Feedback regarding website content or to report bugs.
    Copyright © 1998 - 2020. Arizona Foundation for Legal Services & Education, All rights reserved

    Privacy Policy  |  Terms of use  |  Disclaimer  |  Contact Us