Teachers *  About LFK * LFK en Espanol * Search LFK:   
LFK Home Speak Up! Stories Toons Laws Justice for All Law Docs Change It! Games Links
Search Questions
 Speak Up! Topics
  Arrested (61)
  Banking (5)
  Bullying (6)
  Contracts (5)
  Credit (4)
  Curfew (44)
  Drinking (25)
  Driving (187)
  Emancipation (67)
  Family (219)
  Guns and Weapons (23)
  Housing (17)
  Illegal Substances (91)
  Jury Duty (15)
  Marriage (16)
  New Laws (15)
  Other (378)
  School (118)
  Sexual Assault and Misconduct (31)
  Trouble (34)
  Vandalism and Property Damage (8)
  Violence (87)
  Voting (6)
  When You Turn 18 (107)
  Work and Employment (24)

Latest Questions
  • Is it illegal to download foreign items that is not licensed in United States?

  • I have a questions for you. Since i'm emancipated do I still have to have my parent sign for me to get a tatoo in arizona. And if not would i have to bring the emancipation papers with me to get a tatoo.thanx for answering all my questions.

  • how many people can i have in my car,and what is the curfew in goodyear,az

  • what is the cerfew for pinetop-lakeside, az?

  • Can I get emancipated if I'm only 15, if I'm pregnant, and still going to school? And can I live with my boyfriend which he has a job and will prvied everything needed for me and my baby.

  • Search Dictionary

    Tell a friend about this page!
    Type a friend’s email address into the box below, then hit ‘send.

    Speak Up! - View Question #18497

    printer friendly version

    Question: Where do I apply to be emancipated in Arizona?

    Answer: Your request [petition] to be emancipated must be filed in the superior court of the county where you live. The court may have an emancipation form that you can use. A filing fee may be reduced or waived by the court.

    6 thru 10 of 13 comments     1  [ 2 ]  3    
    On 11/21/06
    Bobby from AZ said:
    My parents pressure me so much in high school and I can't deal with it. How do I file for emancipation when I turn 16? Please let me know!
    On 09/05/06
    Victoria from AZ said:
    hi, my name is victoria. i live with me mom and i cant stand it. she leaves for days at a time. theres only junk food in the house. shes hardly making it by with her own buiness.my dad fell at work and is hurt. he is about to lose his house if he dosent start to work. my mom said that i can say with him or get emancipated. do you think they would let me?
    On 07/02/06
    Alex from AZ said:
    i am 15 i have a job and everything i hate staying with my family is it still possible for me to get emancipated?
    On 06/02/06
    britney perez from CA said:
    how do i get emancipated?????????????? how do i apply for it?
    On 02/27/06
    Rebecca from AZ said:
    I live in tucson and I was wonderring if you could tell me where I could go to get emancipation papers but I need to know by Tuesday February 28 2006 because it's the only time I can go to get them. Plz. write back I need to know!
    6 thru 10 of 13 comments     1  [ 2 ]  3    

    Read more about the law and New Laws
    Related Stories
    • New Laws
      • No stories found!
    Related Laws
    LFK Home   |   Speak Up!   |   Stories   |   Toons   |   Laws   |   Justice for All   |   Law Docs   |   Change It!   |   Games   |   Links
    Find out here: see details buying accutane online usa check it out.
    Disclaimer: The information contained in this site is made available as a public service to the general public and is not intended to serve as legal advice. You should consult a trained legal professional for questions you may have about the laws affecting juveniles or any legal interpretations.

    Send Feedback regarding website content or to report bugs.
    Copyright © 1998 - 2020. Arizona Foundation for Legal Services & Education, All rights reserved

    Privacy Policy  |  Terms of use  |  Disclaimer  |  Contact Us