Teachers *  About LFK * LFK en Espanol * Search LFK:   
LFK Home Speak Up! Stories Toons Laws Justice for All Law Docs Change It! Games Links
Search Questions
 Speak Up! Topics
  Arrested (61)
  Banking (5)
  Bullying (6)
  Contracts (5)
  Credit (4)
  Curfew (44)
  Drinking (25)
  Driving (187)
  Emancipation (67)
  Family (219)
  Guns and Weapons (23)
  Housing (17)
  Illegal Substances (91)
  Jury Duty (15)
  Marriage (16)
  New Laws (15)
  Other (378)
  School (118)
  Sexual Assault and Misconduct (31)
  Trouble (34)
  Vandalism and Property Damage (8)
  Violence (87)
  Voting (6)
  When You Turn 18 (107)
  Work and Employment (24)

Latest Questions
  • Is it illegal to download foreign items that is not licensed in United States?

  • I have a questions for you. Since i'm emancipated do I still have to have my parent sign for me to get a tatoo in arizona. And if not would i have to bring the emancipation papers with me to get a tatoo.thanx for answering all my questions.

  • how many people can i have in my car,and what is the curfew in goodyear,az

  • what is the cerfew for pinetop-lakeside, az?

  • Can I get emancipated if I'm only 15, if I'm pregnant, and still going to school? And can I live with my boyfriend which he has a job and will prvied everything needed for me and my baby.

  • Search Dictionary

    Tell a friend about this page!
    Type a friend’s email address into the box below, then hit ‘send.

    Speak Up! - View Question #80

    printer friendly version

    Question: Will a moving violation from another state show up on an Arizona driving record?

    Answer: There is an Agreement among all the states called the Interstate Compact which allows them to share driving information. Each state is required to report a traffic violation to the home state of the driver who was issued the ticket. The home state is required to take action on out-of-state convictions for serious violations such as felonies, DUIs and Hit and Run. The home state may take action on other lesser violations by assessing points just as they would on a violation committed here. Arizona is a very active member of the Interstate Compact and usually will list out-of-state violations on the records of Arizona licensees. If an Arizona resident gets a ticket in another state and fails to take care of it there, their Arizona driver's license will be suspended until the out-of-state ticket is resolved. If a person from another state applies for an Arizona license, their name is checked through the Interstate Compact. If they have an unpaid ticket or a warrant, they will be denied an Arizona license until the problem in the other state is cleared up.

    1 thru 5 of 14 comments    [ 1 ]  2   3    
    On 05/10/07
    dawn from MI said:
    have a suspended licsense.and a warrent for unpaid fees. will this follow me to arizona? can i apply in arizona for a liscense?
    On 05/14/06
    Brian from PA said:
    if my license is suspended in Pa. for 2 dui's can i obtain a license in any other state and transfer my probation and or charges?if im willing to reside in the state that would accept me?
    On 04/12/06
    jason from AZ said:
    I have a suspended drivers license for a dui is ther another state that I could get a new drivers.
    On 03/31/06
    Tony from MI said:
    I have a restricted liscence in the state of Michigan and i need to go to Illinois this up comming week with my gf. If i were to get stopped with her in my car in wisconsin or illinois would they be able to take my liscence away or would it not show up on there computers ?
    On 10/21/05
    from MI said:
    What are the other states that do not share driving info?
    1 thru 5 of 14 comments    [ 1 ]  2   3    

    Read more about the law and Driving
    Related Stories
    Related Laws
    LFK Home   |   Speak Up!   |   Stories   |   Toons   |   Laws   |   Justice for All   |   Law Docs   |   Change It!   |   Games   |   Links
    Why not try here: link to original buy accutane click this over here now.
    Disclaimer: The information contained in this site is made available as a public service to the general public and is not intended to serve as legal advice. You should consult a trained legal professional for questions you may have about the laws affecting juveniles or any legal interpretations.

    Send Feedback regarding website content or to report bugs.
    Copyright © 1998 - 2020. Arizona Foundation for Legal Services & Education, All rights reserved

    Privacy Policy  |  Terms of use  |  Disclaimer  |  Contact Us