Teachers *  About LFK * LFK en Espanol * Search LFK:   
LFK Home Speak Up! Stories Toons Laws Justice for All Law Docs Change It! Games Links
Search Questions
 Speak Up! Topics
  Arrested (61)
  Banking (5)
  Bullying (6)
  Contracts (5)
  Credit (4)
  Curfew (44)
  Drinking (25)
  Driving (187)
  Emancipation (67)
  Family (219)
  Guns and Weapons (23)
  Housing (17)
  Illegal Substances (91)
  Jury Duty (15)
  Marriage (16)
  New Laws (15)
  Other (378)
  School (118)
  Sexual Assault and Misconduct (31)
  Trouble (34)
  Vandalism and Property Damage (8)
  Violence (87)
  Voting (6)
  When You Turn 18 (107)
  Work and Employment (24)

Latest Questions
  • Is it illegal to download foreign items that is not licensed in United States?

  • I have a questions for you. Since i'm emancipated do I still have to have my parent sign for me to get a tatoo in arizona. And if not would i have to bring the emancipation papers with me to get a tatoo.thanx for answering all my questions.

  • how many people can i have in my car,and what is the curfew in goodyear,az

  • what is the cerfew for pinetop-lakeside, az?

  • Can I get emancipated if I'm only 15, if I'm pregnant, and still going to school? And can I live with my boyfriend which he has a job and will prvied everything needed for me and my baby.

  • Search Dictionary

    Tell a friend about this page!
    Type a friend’s email address into the box below, then hit ‘send.

    Speak Up! - View Question #18724

    printer friendly version

    Question: I was sexually assaulted and abused by a cop? What can I do to make him stop?

    Answer: Find an adult you trust. That adult should be able to help you find a cop you can tell so that this cop will be punished.

    6 thru 9 of 9 comments     1  [ 2 ]   
    On 10/02/05
    John Doe from GU said:
    My sister was raped once and she told the police.
    On 09/28/05
    Tyler from LA said:
    I dont think that a cop has a right to touch any one who hasnt used force against them. Just because they got a badge dont mean notin
    On 09/28/05
    Jane Doe from FM said:
    When I was raped, by a police officer. I had to go to the police. I felt it was well worth the trauma I went through to stop the abuse happening to someone else. I also wanted to save lives from the effects of cop abuse. They protected all their officers, so I found out that going to another station helped me a lot. In the end the officer involved got LWOP (Life WithOut Parole). It was the best decision I had ever made in my entire life. I want to share this comment so that I can save lives and have also made donations to a rape crisis center to help other women who have problems with cops 2.
    On 09/26/05
    Bryan from AZ said:
    The most simple solution would be to go to another police officer. If the whole station seems to be "protective" of their officers, going to another station helps alot, and will get this cop in jail, or the approriate consequences required by law.
    6 thru 9 of 9 comments     1  [ 2 ]   

    Read more about the law and Sexual Assault and Misconduct
    Related Stories
    Related Laws
    • Sexual Assault and Misconduct
      • No laws found!
    LFK Home   |   Speak Up!   |   Stories   |   Toons   |   Laws   |   Justice for All   |   Law Docs   |   Change It!   |   Games   |   Links
    Read more: click to go is it safe to buy pregabalin online see this thread.
    Disclaimer: The information contained in this site is made available as a public service to the general public and is not intended to serve as legal advice. You should consult a trained legal professional for questions you may have about the laws affecting juveniles or any legal interpretations.

    Send Feedback regarding website content or to report bugs.
    Copyright © 1998 - 2021. Arizona Foundation for Legal Services & Education, All rights reserved

    Privacy Policy  |  Terms of use  |  Disclaimer  |  Contact Us