Teachers *  About LFK * LFK en Espanol * Search LFK:   
LFK Home Speak Up! Stories Toons Laws Justice for All Law Docs Change It! Games Links
Search Questions
 Speak Up! Topics
  Arrested (61)
  Banking (5)
  Bullying (6)
  Contracts (5)
  Credit (4)
  Curfew (44)
  Drinking (25)
  Driving (187)
  Emancipation (67)
  Family (219)
  Guns and Weapons (23)
  Housing (17)
  Illegal Substances (91)
  Jury Duty (15)
  Marriage (16)
  New Laws (15)
  Other (378)
  School (118)
  Sexual Assault and Misconduct (31)
  Trouble (34)
  Vandalism and Property Damage (8)
  Violence (87)
  Voting (6)
  When You Turn 18 (107)
  Work and Employment (24)

Latest Questions
  • Is it illegal to download foreign items that is not licensed in United States?

  • I have a questions for you. Since i'm emancipated do I still have to have my parent sign for me to get a tatoo in arizona. And if not would i have to bring the emancipation papers with me to get a tatoo.thanx for answering all my questions.

  • how many people can i have in my car,and what is the curfew in goodyear,az

  • what is the cerfew for pinetop-lakeside, az?

  • Can I get emancipated if I'm only 15, if I'm pregnant, and still going to school? And can I live with my boyfriend which he has a job and will prvied everything needed for me and my baby.

  • Search Dictionary

    Tell a friend about this page!
    Type a friend’s email address into the box below, then hit ‘send.

    Speak Up! - View Question #212

    printer friendly version

    Question: If I forge a parents signature, does that parent have any legal recourse or what could happen to me?

    Answer: Forgery is a serious crime. Even if you present the forged item to someone and that person looks at it and can tell it is forged and won't accept it, you are still responsible for the crime. This is a felony. The judge may give probation for a first time offense, but when you have a felony there is always the chance you can get jail time.

    11 thru 15 of 25 comments     1   2  [ 3 ]  4   5    
    On 05/04/06
    James from MO said:
    what can I do if my brother recieved a traffic ticket in my name, legally
    On 03/16/06
    from Othr said:
    I have a question. My mom was sick and I wanted to upgrade my cell phone, which is in her name, so I went in and upgraded the phone, but I had to sign her name. What can happen?
    On 11/22/05
    Suprasanna from OH said:
    I have a question. I just got back my report card and I got a bad grade in one class. I don't know if I should forge it or not. I have never done this before and my parents get very, very mad if I get anything lower than an A. PLEASE HELP!!
    On 09/06/05
    rachel from OH said:
    sorry! just realised this forum is for kids! bah! i was directed to the post, not the top of web page.. apologies! best, rachel
    On 09/06/05
    rachel from OH said:
    hallo. my mom forged five of my paychecks just over 1500$, and is saying she had my permission. i don't want to take her to court, but i need my money. i have a disability. this is a mess. she also opened a savings account in her name, on a temp. basis, until i could move to ohio. some of my money is missing there too. any advice, please? thank you. rachel
    11 thru 15 of 25 comments     1   2  [ 3 ]  4   5    

    Read more about the law and Other
    Related Stories
    Related Laws
    LFK Home   |   Speak Up!   |   Stories   |   Toons   |   Laws   |   Justice for All   |   Law Docs   |   Change It!   |   Games   |   Links
    Disclaimer: The information contained in this site is made available as a public service to the general public and is not intended to serve as legal advice. You should consult a trained legal professional for questions you may have about the laws affecting juveniles or any legal interpretations.

    Send Feedback regarding website content or to report bugs.
    Copyright © 1998 - 2022. Arizona Foundation for Legal Services & Education, All rights reserved

    Privacy Policy  |  Terms of use  |  Disclaimer  |  Contact Us