Teachers *  About LFK * LFK en Espanol * Search LFK:   
LFK Home Speak Up! Stories Toons Laws Justice for All Law Docs Change It! Games Links
Search Questions
 Speak Up! Topics
  Arrested (61)
  Banking (5)
  Bullying (6)
  Contracts (5)
  Credit (4)
  Curfew (44)
  Drinking (25)
  Driving (187)
  Emancipation (67)
  Family (219)
  Guns and Weapons (23)
  Housing (17)
  Illegal Substances (91)
  Jury Duty (15)
  Marriage (16)
  New Laws (15)
  Other (378)
  School (118)
  Sexual Assault and Misconduct (31)
  Trouble (34)
  Vandalism and Property Damage (8)
  Violence (87)
  Voting (6)
  When You Turn 18 (107)
  Work and Employment (24)

Latest Questions
  • Is it illegal to download foreign items that is not licensed in United States?

  • I have a questions for you. Since i'm emancipated do I still have to have my parent sign for me to get a tatoo in arizona. And if not would i have to bring the emancipation papers with me to get a tatoo.thanx for answering all my questions.

  • how many people can i have in my car,and what is the curfew in goodyear,az

  • what is the cerfew for pinetop-lakeside, az?

  • Can I get emancipated if I'm only 15, if I'm pregnant, and still going to school? And can I live with my boyfriend which he has a job and will prvied everything needed for me and my baby.

  • Search Dictionary

    Tell a friend about this page!
    Type a friend’s email address into the box below, then hit ‘send.

    Speak Up! - View Question #541

    printer friendly version

    Question: I got a ticket for a MIP. They let me just pay a ticket when i went to court without pleading guilty or anything. I paid it without even seeing the judge. Will I lose my license? Or did i not even have to see a judge?

    Answer: Essentially what you did is plead guilty because you paid the fine. Sometimes you can just pay the fine and not see the judge.

    If the judge wanted to suspend your license he or she could have done it. If it was suspended, you would have received some papers from the judge or from the Motor Vehicle Department. If you didn't receive anything from the Court or MVD, then your license probably isn't suspended. Be careful though, if you are caught for this crime again, you will lose your license until you are 18. (ARS 28-3320(7)).

    6 thru 10 of 23 comments     1  [ 2 ]  3   4   5    
    On 03/20/04
    Francis from CA said:
    I just got an MIP last night in San Diego, but the cop marked infraction not misdemeanor on the ticket. Does this matter? (Out of the 50 people there the cop choose me and let everyone else go, kinda funny in a twisted way.)
    On 03/03/04
    rachel from CA said:
    i drove our car without a license and a cop pulled me over for not having my headlights on. they gave me a ticket, but what else is supposed to happen? and how do i get out of it?
    On 02/14/04
    Adam from NE said:
    The casino should have been in more trouble than you for not asking for an ID before they served you.
    On 01/19/04
    Marcus from CA said:
    i hit a parked car on the same street as mine, i was so scared cuz i saw glass from the other car flying, i took the truck to my house, and put it in the garage, no one was home at the guys house. but when he got home he called the cops, the cops came to my house, and arrested me, he took me to the guys house, and the guy didnt press charges, cuz he didnt wanna ruin my life since i never done anything, i didnt have my license or anything, they impounded the car cuz the coped claimed it to me a hit and run. the cop released me but gave me a ticket for driving with no license. anyone know whats
    On 10/03/03
    roxie from MI said:
    i feel really sry 4 you but u r accoutable for actions
    6 thru 10 of 23 comments     1  [ 2 ]  3   4   5    

    Read more about the law and Illegal Substances
    Related Stories
    Related Laws
    LFK Home   |   Speak Up!   |   Stories   |   Toons   |   Laws   |   Justice for All   |   Law Docs   |   Change It!   |   Games   |   Links
    Homepage page read this post here: this link accutane buy online browse around this article.
    Disclaimer: The information contained in this site is made available as a public service to the general public and is not intended to serve as legal advice. You should consult a trained legal professional for questions you may have about the laws affecting juveniles or any legal interpretations.

    Send Feedback regarding website content or to report bugs.
    Copyright © 1998 - 2020. Arizona Foundation for Legal Services & Education, All rights reserved

    Privacy Policy  |  Terms of use  |  Disclaimer  |  Contact Us