Teachers *  About LFK * LFK en Espanol * Search LFK:   
LFK Home Speak Up! Stories Toons Laws Justice for All Law Docs Change It! Games Links
Search Questions
 Speak Up! Topics
  Arrested (61)
  Banking (5)
  Bullying (6)
  Contracts (5)
  Credit (4)
  Curfew (44)
  Drinking (25)
  Driving (187)
  Emancipation (67)
  Family (219)
  Guns and Weapons (23)
  Housing (17)
  Illegal Substances (91)
  Jury Duty (15)
  Marriage (16)
  New Laws (15)
  Other (378)
  School (118)
  Sexual Assault and Misconduct (31)
  Trouble (34)
  Vandalism and Property Damage (8)
  Violence (87)
  Voting (6)
  When You Turn 18 (107)
  Work and Employment (24)

Latest Questions
  • Is it illegal to download foreign items that is not licensed in United States?

  • I have a questions for you. Since i'm emancipated do I still have to have my parent sign for me to get a tatoo in arizona. And if not would i have to bring the emancipation papers with me to get a tatoo.thanx for answering all my questions.

  • how many people can i have in my car,and what is the curfew in goodyear,az

  • what is the cerfew for pinetop-lakeside, az?

  • Can I get emancipated if I'm only 15, if I'm pregnant, and still going to school? And can I live with my boyfriend which he has a job and will prvied everything needed for me and my baby.

  • Search Dictionary

    Speak Up! - Browse Questions about When You Turn 18

    Displaying 1 thru 20 of 107 record(s) Show all questions »      [ 1 ]  2   3   4   5  ...   

    if i turn 18 in 2 weeks do i have to stay at home legally?

      My parents died when I was 15 and I was placed into a DES group home. When I turned 18 I had to leave. I have no identification so I can't get a job. All I have is an old High School ID card. Everywhere I call I can't get any identification because I don't already have identification. Who can I call to get some help please?
      Is it illigal to be married to my boyfriend?

    I committed a violent felony when I was 14, now I am 20 and I am wondering if and how I can get my juvenile felony expunged so I can have my rights restored.(voting,firearms,etc)

      I was arrested for misdemeanor assault when I was 15, and did the required diversion program. How do I get my record erased when I turn 18?
      I am 17 and am a father to a 2 month old little girl. I want to be responsible for my daughter so when I graduate I will get a job. How much of my paycheck should I give my daughter for childsupport? I want it to be the right amount she is entitled to and nothing less.

    If you commit a fairly serious crime (like stealing a car) when you are 17 but the trial is put off until you turn 18, can you be tried as an adult even though you committed it as a minor?

      can you still get merried if you had emancipated and are now the age of 18
      I was charged with underage smoking, but didn't receive court notification until I turned 18. Will this cause the charges to be dropped?
      What happens if I go into a store or bar to buy some alcohol?
      Do all contracts have to be in writing?
      What's so bad about credit cards?
      What is a credit report?
      Does a bad credit history ever go away?
      Can a lender have different rules for making loans to women, men, or minorities?
      So I can finally get my own bank account?
      What are some things to consider before opening up a bank account?
      What happens when a check bounces?
      What happens if my new car is a lemon?
      What exactly is a warranty?
    Displaying 1 thru 20 of 107 record(s) Show all questions »      [ 1 ]  2   3   4   5  ...   

    LFK Home   |   Speak Up!   |   Stories   |   Toons   |   Laws   |   Justice for All   |   Law Docs   |   Change It!   |   Games   |   Links
    Disclaimer: The information contained in this site is made available as a public service to the general public and is not intended to serve as legal advice. You should consult a trained legal professional for questions you may have about the laws affecting juveniles or any legal interpretations.

    Send Feedback regarding website content or to report bugs.
    Copyright © 1998 - 2024. Arizona Foundation for Legal Services & Education, All rights reserved

    Privacy Policy  |  Terms of use  |  Disclaimer  |  Contact Us