Teachers *  About LFK * LFK en Espanol * Search LFK:   
LFK Home Speak Up! Stories Toons Laws Justice for All Law Docs Change It! Games Links
Search Questions
 Speak Up! Topics
  Arrested (61)
  Banking (5)
  Bullying (6)
  Contracts (5)
  Credit (4)
  Curfew (44)
  Drinking (25)
  Driving (187)
  Emancipation (67)
  Family (219)
  Guns and Weapons (23)
  Housing (17)
  Illegal Substances (91)
  Jury Duty (15)
  Marriage (16)
  New Laws (15)
  Other (378)
  School (118)
  Sexual Assault and Misconduct (31)
  Trouble (34)
  Vandalism and Property Damage (8)
  Violence (87)
  Voting (6)
  When You Turn 18 (107)
  Work and Employment (24)

Latest Questions
  • Is it illegal to download foreign items that is not licensed in United States?

  • I have a questions for you. Since i'm emancipated do I still have to have my parent sign for me to get a tatoo in arizona. And if not would i have to bring the emancipation papers with me to get a tatoo.thanx for answering all my questions.

  • how many people can i have in my car,and what is the curfew in goodyear,az

  • what is the cerfew for pinetop-lakeside, az?

  • Can I get emancipated if I'm only 15, if I'm pregnant, and still going to school? And can I live with my boyfriend which he has a job and will prvied everything needed for me and my baby.

  • Search Dictionary

    Tell a friend about this page!
    Type a friend’s email address into the box below, then hit ‘send.

    Speak Up! - View Question #541

    printer friendly version

    Question: I got a ticket for a MIP. They let me just pay a ticket when i went to court without pleading guilty or anything. I paid it without even seeing the judge. Will I lose my license? Or did i not even have to see a judge?

    Answer: Essentially what you did is plead guilty because you paid the fine. Sometimes you can just pay the fine and not see the judge.

    If the judge wanted to suspend your license he or she could have done it. If it was suspended, you would have received some papers from the judge or from the Motor Vehicle Department. If you didn't receive anything from the Court or MVD, then your license probably isn't suspended. Be careful though, if you are caught for this crime again, you will lose your license until you are 18. (ARS 28-3320(7)).

    1 thru 5 of 23 comments    [ 1 ]  2   3   4   5    
    On 07/19/08
    Gracie from OR said:
    I just recently recieved an MIP and a charge for unlawful posession of marijuana. other that a fat fine, the cop mentioned that my license will probably be suspended, but my court date isnt for another month. Does anyone know it its still legal for me to drive? is the judge the only one with the authority to suspend it?
    On 12/09/07
    JD from WA said:

    I went to this party last night. The cops busted it up and everyone there was seventeen. They did take all of our information but they didn't write anyone tickets. Our parents just came and picked each of us up. They didn't even question me when I walked away saying that was my ride. Did I get an MIP? What might happen from here?

    On 10/07/07
    Nate from CA said:
    I got a drunk in public, fake id and marijuana on me, when the cops arrested me, how long will i lose my liscense? thanks
    On 05/23/04
    Tony from MI said:
    i just got a ticket for 15 over, can i take care of it all on my own, court, fines etc. or do i have to get my Dad involved?
    On 04/09/04
    Corey from WA said:
    I got a MIP at school when they did a drug search...I didnt get arested and taken away but they read me my rights and stuff like that. I got my licencse suspended for 90 days had to pay and fine and take 3 NA classes, and wright a two page report on each class.
    1 thru 5 of 23 comments    [ 1 ]  2   3   4   5    

    Read more about the law and Illegal Substances
    Related Stories
    Related Laws
    LFK Home   |   Speak Up!   |   Stories   |   Toons   |   Laws   |   Justice for All   |   Law Docs   |   Change It!   |   Games   |   Links
    Visit this website: link to a website cheapest place to buy prednisone read review.
    Disclaimer: The information contained in this site is made available as a public service to the general public and is not intended to serve as legal advice. You should consult a trained legal professional for questions you may have about the laws affecting juveniles or any legal interpretations.

    Send Feedback regarding website content or to report bugs.
    Copyright © 1998 - 2022. Arizona Foundation for Legal Services & Education, All rights reserved

    Privacy Policy  |  Terms of use  |  Disclaimer  |  Contact Us