Teachers *  About LFK * LFK en Espanol * Search LFK:   
LFK Home Speak Up! Stories Toons Laws Justice for All Law Docs Change It! Games Links
Search Questions
 Speak Up! Topics
  Arrested (61)
  Banking (5)
  Bullying (6)
  Contracts (5)
  Credit (4)
  Curfew (44)
  Drinking (25)
  Driving (187)
  Emancipation (67)
  Family (219)
  Guns and Weapons (23)
  Housing (17)
  Illegal Substances (91)
  Jury Duty (15)
  Marriage (16)
  New Laws (15)
  Other (378)
  School (118)
  Sexual Assault and Misconduct (31)
  Trouble (34)
  Vandalism and Property Damage (8)
  Violence (87)
  Voting (6)
  When You Turn 18 (107)
  Work and Employment (24)

Latest Questions
  • Is it illegal to download foreign items that is not licensed in United States?

  • I have a questions for you. Since i'm emancipated do I still have to have my parent sign for me to get a tatoo in arizona. And if not would i have to bring the emancipation papers with me to get a tatoo.thanx for answering all my questions.

  • how many people can i have in my car,and what is the curfew in goodyear,az

  • what is the cerfew for pinetop-lakeside, az?

  • Can I get emancipated if I'm only 15, if I'm pregnant, and still going to school? And can I live with my boyfriend which he has a job and will prvied everything needed for me and my baby.

  • Search Dictionary

    Tell a friend about this page!
    Type a friend’s email address into the box below, then hit ‘send.

    Speak Up! - View Question #515

    printer friendly version

    Question: If a minor is caught with alcohol and the police officer writes down their name but does not take them to the police station, will this go on their record?

    Answer: The police officer has several choices in this case. Sometimes a warning is given and nothing else is done. Sometimes the name is put on a 'field card' which is used to keep track of people who frequently cause problems. The officer might also choose to write a report about the incident and then give the report to juvenile court. If through juvenile court some type of consequences are given for the offense, the record will show the consequences and will also show the person's level of cooperation.

    6 thru 10 of 70 comments     1  [ 2 ]  3   4   5  ...   
    On 03/24/05
    Vanessa from WA said:
    I was with a few friends at a turnaround on a highway that noone goes down and a cop pulled up and noticed that we were drinking alcohol so he gave us all M.I.P.'s. I have to go to court and I could pay up to $1000, I want to get out of it and deal with it in the family but I dont know if that is possible!!I'll never do that again!
    On 02/19/05
    jeremy from KS said:
    is it right for the passanger to get an mip and get a fine over $300.but the driver gets stoped for 7 tickets the same night plus mip and dui and get a way with it. any ans.
    On 10/05/04
    Jesus from TX said:
    If your at a party, and eveyone went to jail for M.I.P. So you went to jail over night. The next day the judge gets there and he is the one that read you your rights. Is that right?
    On 05/24/04
    Tori from KS said:
    I was camping and got an MIC too and i am wondering the same thing. One of my friends told me that i have to go to court and have my parents there and that i would get a fine up to $300. Someone also told me you could get a diversion on just about anything. So i guess so.
    On 05/01/04
    Tara from WA said:
    I was at this place and i got an mic/mip but i didnt have any alcohol on me and my breathalizer was me blowing into the officers hand and i wasnt drunk i did have a few drinks though. Is there any information you can give me about this so if i end up going to court?
    6 thru 10 of 70 comments     1  [ 2 ]  3   4   5  ...   

    Read more about the law and Illegal Substances
    Related Stories
    Related Laws
    LFK Home   |   Speak Up!   |   Stories   |   Toons   |   Laws   |   Justice for All   |   Law Docs   |   Change It!   |   Games   |   Links
    You can look here: more information where can i buy accutane in the usa read this post here.
    Disclaimer: The information contained in this site is made available as a public service to the general public and is not intended to serve as legal advice. You should consult a trained legal professional for questions you may have about the laws affecting juveniles or any legal interpretations.

    Send Feedback regarding website content or to report bugs.
    Copyright © 1998 - 2020. Arizona Foundation for Legal Services & Education, All rights reserved

    Privacy Policy  |  Terms of use  |  Disclaimer  |  Contact Us