Teachers *  About LFK * LFK en Espanol * Search LFK:   
LFK Home Speak Up! Stories Toons Laws Justice for All Law Docs Change It! Games Links
Search Questions
 Speak Up! Topics
  Arrested (61)
  Banking (5)
  Bullying (6)
  Contracts (5)
  Credit (4)
  Curfew (44)
  Drinking (25)
  Driving (187)
  Emancipation (67)
  Family (219)
  Guns and Weapons (23)
  Housing (17)
  Illegal Substances (91)
  Jury Duty (15)
  Marriage (16)
  New Laws (15)
  Other (378)
  School (118)
  Sexual Assault and Misconduct (31)
  Trouble (34)
  Vandalism and Property Damage (8)
  Violence (87)
  Voting (6)
  When You Turn 18 (107)
  Work and Employment (24)

Latest Questions
  • Is it illegal to download foreign items that is not licensed in United States?

  • I have a questions for you. Since i'm emancipated do I still have to have my parent sign for me to get a tatoo in arizona. And if not would i have to bring the emancipation papers with me to get a tatoo.thanx for answering all my questions.

  • how many people can i have in my car,and what is the curfew in goodyear,az

  • what is the cerfew for pinetop-lakeside, az?

  • Can I get emancipated if I'm only 15, if I'm pregnant, and still going to school? And can I live with my boyfriend which he has a job and will prvied everything needed for me and my baby.

  • Search Dictionary

    Tell a friend about this page!
    Type a friend’s email address into the box below, then hit ‘send.

    Speak Up! - View Question #515

    printer friendly version

    Question: If a minor is caught with alcohol and the police officer writes down their name but does not take them to the police station, will this go on their record?

    Answer: The police officer has several choices in this case. Sometimes a warning is given and nothing else is done. Sometimes the name is put on a 'field card' which is used to keep track of people who frequently cause problems. The officer might also choose to write a report about the incident and then give the report to juvenile court. If through juvenile court some type of consequences are given for the offense, the record will show the consequences and will also show the person's level of cooperation.

    21 thru 25 of 70 comments     1   2   3   4  [ 5 ] ...   
    On 02/26/04
    Sarah from KS said:
    What is the fine for a ticket for minor in consumption in Kansas? If you do not get a diversion for the ticket, how long (if it does) will it stay on your record?
    On 02/26/04
    Hannah from CO said:
    It doesn't matter what you blow. If you are a minor you aren't allowed to blow anything at all.
    On 02/24/04
    adam from TX said:
    I just got a MIP at a concert. Question: Did they give the place that gave me a beer at ticket for contribution to a minor? If that is true then that is unequal justice.
    On 02/23/04
    Kyle from MI said:
    Wow, with all those circumstances, your done. You assulted the officer? What were you thinking?!? Im gonna guess youll be sentanced to at least 3-6 months
    On 02/23/04
    Nate from MI said:
    ok.... sun. night i was pulled over by a cop i was in passenger seat driver was doing 10 over... 3 people in back seat 2 cases of 40'z in the hatch cop asked driver to step out of vehicle because his buddies vehicle didnt have registation or proof of insurance in it, so he steped out was told he was speeding addmitted to alchol in hatch opened it we got caught iwth it then another cop showed up and we all stepped out of vehicle this time we were questioned in from of the jeep about if we knew it or if we had been drinking for me i said no to both those questions.
    21 thru 25 of 70 comments     1   2   3   4  [ 5 ] ...   

    Read more about the law and Illegal Substances
    Related Stories
    Related Laws
    LFK Home   |   Speak Up!   |   Stories   |   Toons   |   Laws   |   Justice for All   |   Law Docs   |   Change It!   |   Games   |   Links
    You could check here: click to learn more roaccutane where to buy look at more info.
    Disclaimer: The information contained in this site is made available as a public service to the general public and is not intended to serve as legal advice. You should consult a trained legal professional for questions you may have about the laws affecting juveniles or any legal interpretations.

    Send Feedback regarding website content or to report bugs.
    Copyright © 1998 - 2020. Arizona Foundation for Legal Services & Education, All rights reserved

    Privacy Policy  |  Terms of use  |  Disclaimer  |  Contact Us