Teachers *  About LFK * LFK en Espanol * Search LFK:   
LFK Home Speak Up! Stories Toons Laws Justice for All Law Docs Change It! Games Links
Search Questions
 Speak Up! Topics
  Arrested (61)
  Banking (5)
  Bullying (6)
  Contracts (5)
  Credit (4)
  Curfew (44)
  Drinking (25)
  Driving (187)
  Emancipation (67)
  Family (219)
  Guns and Weapons (23)
  Housing (17)
  Illegal Substances (91)
  Jury Duty (15)
  Marriage (16)
  New Laws (15)
  Other (378)
  School (118)
  Sexual Assault and Misconduct (31)
  Trouble (34)
  Vandalism and Property Damage (8)
  Violence (87)
  Voting (6)
  When You Turn 18 (107)
  Work and Employment (24)

Latest Questions
  • Is it illegal to download foreign items that is not licensed in United States?

  • I have a questions for you. Since i'm emancipated do I still have to have my parent sign for me to get a tatoo in arizona. And if not would i have to bring the emancipation papers with me to get a tatoo.thanx for answering all my questions.

  • how many people can i have in my car,and what is the curfew in goodyear,az

  • what is the cerfew for pinetop-lakeside, az?

  • Can I get emancipated if I'm only 15, if I'm pregnant, and still going to school? And can I live with my boyfriend which he has a job and will prvied everything needed for me and my baby.

  • Search Dictionary

    Tell a friend about this page!
    Type a friend’s email address into the box below, then hit ‘send.

    Speak Up! - View Question #515

    printer friendly version

    Question: If a minor is caught with alcohol and the police officer writes down their name but does not take them to the police station, will this go on their record?

    Answer: The police officer has several choices in this case. Sometimes a warning is given and nothing else is done. Sometimes the name is put on a 'field card' which is used to keep track of people who frequently cause problems. The officer might also choose to write a report about the incident and then give the report to juvenile court. If through juvenile court some type of consequences are given for the offense, the record will show the consequences and will also show the person's level of cooperation.

    16 thru 20 of 70 comments     1   2   3  [ 4 ]  5  ...   
    On 04/19/04
    jayme from SD said:
    NO..that's not legal at all..they have to have a search warrant to come into anyone's house..If i were you, id fight that in court! for real
    On 04/13/04
    Matt from KS said:
    I got a MIP. On the ticket the officer put down a time that didn't exist. It was the night that we lost a hour. When the clock turned 2:00 AM it automatically changed to 3:OO. The time on the ticket was 0234. Can I fight the ticket?
    On 03/31/04
    JR from MI said:
    I been on probation for almost a year for a home invasion charge, I just got an MIP last night. what does anyone think will happen for violation of probation?
    On 03/16/04
    amanda from MI said:
    the cops told me here that a minor can blow up to .02 and be ok without anything and if you are over 21 then you can still drive with a .08 if that helps you out at all
    On 03/15/04
    Ryan from WA said:
    i live in seattle and i had a 40 ouncer of oldenglish and i was way past drunk i weigh about 135 pounds and i pouked 3 times and when my parents got back from the mivie they wentto they took me to the police station and they gave me a breathalizer test and it was like 0.07 and my buddies was 0.124 and the cops gave my parents a card and this paper that says if i get caught with alchohol again in the next year they will charge that as a mip (beacause they didnt charge it) and i will be sent to juvy for a min of 30 days and i will have my drivers liscence suspended til i am 21
    16 thru 20 of 70 comments     1   2   3  [ 4 ]  5  ...   

    Read more about the law and Illegal Substances
    Related Stories
    Related Laws
    LFK Home   |   Speak Up!   |   Stories   |   Toons   |   Laws   |   Justice for All   |   Law Docs   |   Change It!   |   Games   |   Links
    Click to read more: this link accutane buy online additional reading.
    Disclaimer: The information contained in this site is made available as a public service to the general public and is not intended to serve as legal advice. You should consult a trained legal professional for questions you may have about the laws affecting juveniles or any legal interpretations.

    Send Feedback regarding website content or to report bugs.
    Copyright © 1998 - 2020. Arizona Foundation for Legal Services & Education, All rights reserved

    Privacy Policy  |  Terms of use  |  Disclaimer  |  Contact Us